Schedules, Attendance, and Holidays
Posted in Parents Manual
Attendance and Make Up Days
Parents should call by 8:30am if their child is going to be absent. If we do not receive a call your child will not be eligible for a make-up day.
- Vacations: Parents are required to pay for services whether children attend or not. Make-up days for vacations are not offered.
- Holidays: We have incorporated holidays into our tuition fees so holidays will not be offered as make up days (the teacher training day will be offered as a make up day.)
- Illness: You are responsible for paying your childcare for days absent due to illness. Make up days are given on a space available basis. Children have 30 days for a scheduled make up.
To help insure quality service, the Carriage House does not accept children on a drop-in basis and we require a minimum of one month of scheduled service and at least a one-day a week schedule.
Parents may add days on a space available basis with the approval of the program director. You will see the added charges on the following bill. Parents are requested to pick a set schedule for the month prior to the 20th of the preceding month.
Parents must give a two-week notice in writing of their intention to terminate or change a schedule. The Assistant Director will approve requests for schedule changes if space is available.
No refunds will be given for any prepaid services within the two-week notice period.
Scheduled Center Holidays
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- The Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- December 26
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Staff Training Day – Last Friday in April